Our approach is safe and effective.
Yoga is a lifestyle...
Under Theresa and Calvin's powerful and kind guidance you will feel balanced and intrinsically encouraged to develop a profound and devotional yoga discipline. Learn their unique and gentle approach towards a yoga system that is usually considered challenging.
At College Park Yoga, yoga is a restorative practice. Theresa and Calvin have taught thousands of yoga students this breath-by-breath practice that will change your life. We will work with you one-on-one to increase your understanding of postural alignment and deep breathing to help ignite the body's healing response systems. If you have severe physical limitations, or incurred a sports injury, or have issues with certain movements, please contact us for a yoga therapy consultation, so we can get you on the right path for a good yoga practice.
We offer a variety of yoga therapy sessions to choose from. Please select the session that is suited to your needs and schedule a consultation.
- Personal development of deeper yoga practices (deep breathing, meditation, & asana or sacred movement)
- Physical therapy
- Healing from injuries of any kind
- Learn how to utilize yoga on a therapeutic level.
- Relief from the pains of illness. (cancer, MS, heart disease, lung disorders, fibromyalgia, nerve damage, etc.)
- Support and guidance through difficult phases in your life
- Cleansing and purification
- Education on the texts of yoga & ancient wisdom
$45 - 30 Minute session
$120 - 75 Minute session
3029 Edgewater Drive
Orlando, FL 32804
© 2001-2017 Collegeparkyoga®, Inc. College Park Yoga®, Liquid Fire Yoga® and Burn 33 Days of Raw® are US registered trademarks owned by College Park Yoga®, Inc. These marks may only be used with owner's permission.